Monday, February 28, 2011

High paying affiliate programs

I just signed up to an affiliate program that’s a little different from what I’m used to. The pay outs are insane to say the least! You get $50 to just sign up, yep, YOU can get your fifty dollars right now by signing up like I did, and then you earn $55 per free sign up that you refer to the program and it goes as high as $200 per sign up!

Ok, it is on the adult side of things, as I said, not really my type of marketing. Although at those commission rates, I couldn’t resist it. Lol. I was checking out what some guys are making per week with this, $30,000, $16,000 and so on. That is some serious easy cash. Just to get people to sign up free!

I am going to give it a shot and see what I can make from this; I’ll update it here how I go. This is the highest paying free referral affiliate program I have seen online. This is going to be some easy money making!

If you want to check it out, just head over to the link below.

Easy free money

If you are looking for a high paying affiliate program that's a little different, give this a go. You will make a quick $50 to just sign up to start with. If the adult affiliate scene is not your cup of tea, so what! Lol. It pays big commissions. This one appears to be a little tame anyway.

Anyway, thought i'd let you know about it. Till next time, be good!;)

No comments: