Friday, September 17, 2010

Online money making Programs

As we all know, there are thousands of make money online programs on the internet. There are many new programs that appear on the net every day, making it hard to pick a money making program that you think will solve the mystery of making money online. Although, we are unable to try all these new programs, because it is too expensive to do so.

This morning I received an email about a new system that makes money online from getting free traffic. This got my attention, should I try it? Or is it another useless bribe? Have a look at it here, Traffic Siphon. What do you think about it?

You see, I don’t really buy any programs online, I have a few sites online that make a good income, and they cover all topics other than just making money online. I have also worked out a simple traffic generating method I put to the test these last few days, and I’m surprised! I can set up a brand new site, mini site that is, do my thing and get it ranked on Google within the hour! It is very simple to do. I may write about here soon, after some more testing. So keep your eye on these posts.

Anyway, back to it. As I said, I’m not one to purchase programs, but this one may be very handy. If I do, I’ll be sure to write about it here. I am thinking it’s about link building and getting your site ranked high in the search engines? This is my impression of it any way.

So I guess you will need a website, or a simple mini site to get full use of this program. Don’t quote me though; I have not purchased it yet. I’m only telling you what I believe it is about. You might beat me to it if it interests you as it has me.

In the end, we all know that backlinks is a major part of search engine rankings, so you can do this on your own if you have the time. I went out and did this without any program telling me how, but I had a rough idea on what to do. Anyway, if you still want to see this program, here it is: Traffic Siphon. Until next post, all the best!

No comments: