Friday, September 24, 2010

Free backlinks

Have you started a blog or website yet? If you haven’t, why not? You know you won’t make money online if you do nothing. As I previously mentioned, you can set up your blog for free like this one. Blogs are a great way to start making money. Or if you decide to go down the website building path, take a look at yola.com. This is an easy website builder, great for the newbie. Don’t just sit around and think about it, get going, do something. The quicker you start, the quicker you can make money online. Anyway, enough of that.

The reason for this post is I wanted to show you a site I knocked together about two months ago. This one: Start making money online. Now if you go to Google and type in “start making money” you will see that it is sitting at number six out of roughly 183,000,000 on page one. Not bad at all. It doesn’t even have a page rank yet! I don’t know if it will last in that position, but I’m not complaining. Do you want to know how I did it? Of course you do!

Very simple really, I used this, Free Traffic System. Yep, that’s it! I posted tons of articles into the system and that is the result, pretty easy isn’t it? It actually surprised me a lot. I ‘m not really one for writing articles, but I thought I’d write one a day for two months and see what would happen with a new site. As you can see this works, end of story!

If you have a site or blog, and need traffic, FREE traffic, you need to use this. I’m not joking when I said I only used this Free Traffic System. This system is an absolute gem! So, there you go, now you know. Sign up and get started right away, with a bit of work, you too can see your page ranking in the search engines. Here is the link again. Free Traffic System.

Anyway, i've had a couple beers, so i better leave it at that:)Until next post, be good!

No comments: